To discuss how the New England Equity Assistance Center can help your state, district, or school, please call us at 401.867.8948 or complete and submit the Online Request Form. When calling or completing the form, please have the following information ready:
- Your name and contact info (email/phone/fax)
- Your position (e.g., principal, assistant superintendent, ESL coordinator, etc.)
- The state or local education agency or school you represent
- The type of assistance you are interested in receiving: technical assistance, professional development, or information
- A description of the equity issue(s) you hope to address in partnership with NEEAC
We deliver sustained, in-depth technical assistance and professional development at the request of states, districts, and public schools, including charter schools. The design and delivery of these services is a multi-step process through which New England Equity Assistance Center (NEEAC) staff and requesting partners define and clarify goals, plan and carry out activities, and evaluate the impact of our work.
Please keep in mind the following points when requesting NEEAC help:
- NEEAC services are provided without charge to state, districts, and schools in the New England region (CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, VT). If we cannot respond to your request, we will refer you to another service provider who can.
- NEEAC works only at the request of state or local education agencies, but welcomes calls from teachers, principals, parents, community leaders, and state and district administrators. Any such person may initiate a conversation that leads to the planning of NEEAC services. After initial planning, state or local education officials must be included in the process.
- NEEAC cannot perform any work for a state, district, or school without a letter requesting our service from a state or local education official (usually a local superintendent).
- NEEAC prioritizes requests that present opportunities for sustained, in-depth engagement with a state, school, or district.
- NEEAC understands that information related to requests may be sensitive, and we keep all such information confidential.